The One Man Operational (OMO) Flood Gate is a horizontally swinging flood gate that can be controlled manually or via hydraulics or electrics. It has an engineered latch which is designed to lock the gate in seconds.
There are none of the high on-going expenses associated with other manually operated systems; the gate only requires service and visual checks once installed.
Single OMO Flood Gates can be made up to 4m wide x 2m high, and double can be made up to 8m wide x 2m high. Other sizes can be checked by a UKFB Structural Engineer for bespoke design and manufacture - get in touch for more information.
- Anti-theft hinge plates
- Life span in excess of 25 years
- Designed accordingly to steel structures EN1993
- British design and manufactured in UK
- Cast in or retro-fit solution
- UKFB have an experienced civils installation team